Sunday, August 17, 2008

Much More Than Less Than Zero

So my Hubby asked me last night if I noticed the new Rolling Stone that arrived in the mail. I replied that I hadn't since the days of my watching the box for a new issue ended about the same time Britney Spears began appearing on the cover on a regular basis. I only receive the magazine because my subscription is ridiculously cheap (I've been subscribing for at least a dozen years) and doesn't run out for another year and a half.

Anywho, Hubby made somewhat of a "to do" over presenting me with the magazine. I have to admit I WAS fairly excited. Robert Downey, Jr., my pretty much main Hollywood squeeze, is featured on the cover this month. There's also a couple of great shots that accompany the article. Now don't get me wrong, I value each of your opinions, but if you don't think this is a fine looking man, you're just dead wrong. And I'm not talking about, "Oh, he looks good considering he's 40+ and has lived a majority of his life high or soaked in vodka." No, Robert Downey, Jr., makes me weak in the knees. And he's not just major eye candy. He's one of the most talented actors living. Plus, he's smart, he's witty and he's fought his way back from complete and utter addiction, with five years of sobriety under his belt.

I've searched high and low for a digital copy of my favorite pic from RS, but I was only able to find the shot above. Just look at him. And this isn't the really sexy picture.

Okay, I'm through drooling now. I'm off to cut out pictures from my Tiger Beat magazine and thumbtack them to my walls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So looks like John has a man-crush on Robert Downey, Jr.