Well, today is Thanksgiving. It's been a wonderful but very busy day, so this post won't be very long. Here's a quick rundown:
- Woke up and got Peanut and me ready (which took longer than I expected because that little stinker has outgrown half of her wardrobe seemingly overnight!!!)
- Loaded car while my parents played with Peanut.
- We all headed to my husband's grandmother's house an hour away to have lunch with his family (he had to work unfortunately)
- Spent time visiting with the family.
- Drove back home to drop off food for Hubby
- Drove half an hour to visit my grandmother
- Came home, got Peanut ready for bed, and COLLAPSED ON THE COUCH
I love being able to see so many people I love in one day, but it is super tiring to do that much driving. So I'll just wrap this up by telling you a few things I'm specifically thankful for today:
- Peanut is healthy and is growing and developing
- I have so many loving people in my life
- My husband's family is so warm and welcomed my parents like they were part of the family
- Lots and lots and lots of yummy food
- Peanut's behavior in the car and while visiting my Nani
- Getting to come home to my husband at the end of the day
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I now return you to our regularly scheduled blogging.