Friday, November 18, 2011

November 18

We have the most fun in our
 mismatched pajamas
Since John has to work this weekend (Boooo!!!)  he was off today.   It really makes me miss when he used to work four-day weeks.  Those four days were long for him, but at least he got three whole days at home.  And to be honest, he didn’t work any longer on those four days than he does now on a five day schedule!  Anyway, the three of us got to be home together today, and it was so nice.  I am so thankful for being able to spend the day with my precious little family.  We didn’t really do that much, but those are my favorite days.  I want to treasure these days because I know a time will come where they will be so few and far between.  Once Peanut goes to school and I go back to work, we will only have the weekends.  And I know those will be busy, busy, busy.  For now, though, I am going to cherish every second with the two people in this world I love most.  

No comments: