Wednesday, November 2, 2011

30 Days

It seems that I blog more when I have a “challenge” or daily assignment to inspire me.  It’s not that I can't come up with writing topics.  The problem is that I choose ideas that take several days to finish, and I either get busy with other parts of my life or lose steam in the middle of writing.  Despite my embarrassingly low rate of production, I’m actually OVERLY ambitious. 

I’ve noticed several people on Facebook who are doing “30 Days of Thankful.”  I am going to try and join them and develop each “thanks” into a blog post.   When I participated in the “30-Day Challenge” earlier this year, I wrote a great deal about my family and friends.  I don’t want to basically recycle all of my previous blog posts, so please know that I am more thankful for them than anything but I want to keep my writing fresh.  I know in the rush of everyday life that I don’t’ stop to appreciate the small miracles  and circumstances for which I should be thankful.  I’d like to stop each day this month and appreciate those moments more. 
As usual, I will attempt from this becoming too terribly indulgent, though that tends to be the nature of the blogging beast.  I’m already a day behind but should have posts for yesterday and today up by this evening. 
Happy November, everyone! 

No comments: