Thursday, November 24, 2011

November 24

Well, today is Thanksgiving.  It's been a wonderful but very busy day, so this post won't be very long.  Here's a quick rundown:
  • Woke up and got Peanut and me ready (which took longer than I expected because that little stinker has outgrown half of her wardrobe seemingly overnight!!!)
  • Loaded car while my parents played with Peanut.
  • We all headed to my husband's grandmother's house an hour away to have lunch with his family (he had to work unfortunately)
  • Spent time visiting with the family.
  • Drove back home to drop off food for Hubby
  • Drove half an hour to visit my grandmother
  • Came home, got Peanut ready for bed, and COLLAPSED ON THE COUCH
I love being able to see so many people I love in one day, but it is super tiring to do that much driving.  So I'll just wrap this up by telling you a few things I'm specifically thankful for today:


  • Peanut is healthy and is growing and developing
  • I have so many loving people in my life
  • My husband's family is so warm and welcomed my parents like they were part of the family
  • Lots and lots and lots of yummy food
  • Peanut's behavior in the car and while visiting my Nani
  • Getting to come home to my husband at the end of the day 



Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!  I now return you to our regularly scheduled blogging.  

No comments: