Sunday, November 20, 2011

November 20

I don’t tend to be a person who loves “stuff” but I think I have feelings for my DVR.  If my DVR were a person, I’d take it out behind the bleachers and make out with it.  Since we limit Peanut to a very small amount of television, we rarely watch anything while she’s up.  And to be honest, I’m not sure we watch more than a show or two that would actually be appropriate for her.   My DVR is a loyal little friend, recording my favorite shows and letting me watch whenever it’s convenient.  I can neglect my DVR for days and then show up at 1 AM to watch “Sister Wives.”  My DVR is always there for me, accepting that I am selfish and needy.  Thank you, DVR, for you dedication to my television watching habits.  Because of you, I can be a good mommy and watch The Walking Dead  in 45 minutes without commercials.  

No comments: