Saturday, November 12, 2011

November 12

So it looks like today’s “thanks” will be pretty trite, but it’s the little things that make me happy so often.

As anyone on Facebook knows, the most recent batch of changes that took place left quite a few people pretty pissed off.  It seems that Facebook now thinks it knows what is best for us and will determine what we read first (or at all).  I’m not sure if today’s developments are due to the public outcry (i.e. online petitions and angry status updates), but I am definitely thankful to see the option to order my newsfeed CHRONOLOGICALLY instead of “by importance.”  Perhaps now I won’t miss my friends’ updates that I actually want to read just because Facebook arbitrarily declares them “less important” than other updates. 
I’m also thankful that Red Robin brought back Zukes and ‘Shrooms.  Okay, not the ‘shrooms, just the zukes. ‘ Shrooms are kind of nasty. Zukes are a like an orgy in my mouth. 

No comments: