Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day Eight: Giggle Triggers

Apologies for last night's totally random post.  Today's will be pretty silly, too, but I'm already working on tomorrow's blog which will respond to the "30-Day Challenge" and will also incorporate Valentine's Day.  I'm sure those of you who know me will be expecting a diatribe, but I promise not to rant.  You may actually be pleasantly surprised. 

But I've said too much...

Today's challenge is to post a picture that makes me laugh.  As you've probably figured out by now, I'm not much for just posting one picture.  I've ended up with about a dozen that tickle the proverbial funny bone--at least for me.  Some of them are personal pictures and some are kind of inside jokes.   I'm well aware that these pictures may not make anyone else laugh and that's okay.  Please don't feel the need to blow smoke up my rear end and tell me how funny they are if you don't find them to be so.  I won't be at all offended.  Everyone has a different giggle trigger, and to be honest, some of these will only be funny to me because I know the story behind them.  I do hope that at least one or two makes you smile, loyal reader.  I will go ahead and warn you that about a third of the pictures involve my child.  Yes, I'm that  mother.  If you are curious, feel free to leave a comment.  I'll tell the stories if needs be.  They still may only be funny to me, though.  :)


I was sitting on a public toilet when I took this. 

Wocka, wocka, wocka!
 
I can't find my crackers!

Zombie Attack
Don't even think about touching my cupcake.

Interracial double shocker


Does this really need a caption?

The only picture of myself that has ever made me laugh.  What is wrong with my face???

 I am shocked!

God bless Texas

I know why we're laughing which makes me laugh

If you'ver played with "Yearbook Yourself," it's worth at least an hour of uncontrolled giggling. This is my hubby during his Lyle Lovett phase.   


By election day, even Amelia was sick of it all. 

Hey mom, smell my finger.



No comments: