Friday, January 3, 2014

I'm Back. Well, Not Really

Just an update for my very few loyal readers that I'm alive and kicking.  I don't know when I'll be blogging again.  There isn't an ounce of creative juices flowing through me right now, and I can't write the things that are on my mind and in my heart--at least not to put on display for the world.

                   “Modernist Typewriter” by Sarah Lentz

I am keeping a list of ideas for when I am able to sit down and focus on writing again.  Thank you to those who have contacted me through the blog or through Facebook and offered encouragement.  It's nice to know that there are folks who enjoy my writing enough to miss it.    

I know life will feel normal again at some point.  I know I'll have the time and focus and energy to sit down and do the one thing I do for myself.  I even have a nifty Chromebook to use now!  No more blogging from my phone!

Until then, blessings to anyone who receives this transmission.

Amber out.


No comments: